The carpeting in this home was heavily contaminated with growth after a major water loss. A water heater malfunctioned, causing a substantial amount of water to spread throughout the home. Unfortunately, the homeowners were away while this occurred. This allowed the water to sit and created an ideal environment for mold growth. A thorough inspection of the home was required, as there where many rooms affected by advanced stages of fungal growth. Cleaning and setting air scrubbers and drying equipment was necessary. After the drying process was complete, we removed all of the carpet leading up the stairs, and treated the hard surfaces to prevent future growth.