Be Ready with ERP!
More than 50% of businesses close down following a disaster; and many never reopen. This 50% or more suffer from the same symptoms; lack of planning and preparation. They also have failed to learn the lesson learned by every other business who either weathered an emergency or lost some assets or everything. Of the businesses that typically do survive; the majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Think of the pre=planning as an insurance policy. Just as having auto insurance gives us peace of mind when we drive; an ERP (Emergency Ready Profile) gives a business peace of mind when facing the challenges of nature and everyday life.
An ERP will speak trust to your employees and your customers and instill a sense that your company is ready for whatever happens.
SERVPRO offers an ERP that will minimize downtime and replace business interruption with an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do, when to do it and who to call is essential in the critical time prior to an emergency. The ERP is a start-up approach that offers critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery. It provides a quick reference to important building and contact information. SERVPRO applies more than 40 years of experience in dealing with both natural and man- made disasters to each ERP.
The SERVPRO ERP provides the following:
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. This requires minimal effort to complete and offers maximum time savings in an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- It establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- It identifies the line or chain of command for authorizing work to begin.
- It provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Call SERVPRO at 302-856-9768 Today and Let’s get your business READY!