Commercial Mold Remediation
We have seen recent humidity levels in our area eclipse even the worst periods on record. When you factor that Sussex County is mostly at or below sea level; it leads to some specific climate related issues such as mold. All of this water creates an environment that sustains and fosters the growth of mold. It is very important to remember that if you have had a water intrusion of any kind it typically only takes 48 hours for mold to grow. This means that a fast response as well as fast containment are crucial to thorough restoration. If you suspect that your home or business may have a mold issue or if there is any type of musty odor occurring for a period of time - call SERVPRO of Sussex County and request a free inspection today.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (302) 856-9768
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Sussex County can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Sussex County training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician