About SERVPRO of Sussex County
Raymond Hopkins III, JoAnn Hopkins
Owners of SERVPRO of Sussex County
SERVPRO of Sussex County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Sussex County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Sussex County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Sussex County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call 302-856-9768 or 888-877-9771 today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Bethany-Fenwick Chamber of Commerce
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Georgetown Chamber of Commerce
- Georgetown Museum Coalition
- Georgetown-Millsboro Rotary Club
- Laurel Chamber of Commerce
- Lewes Chamber of Commerce
- Millsboro Chamber of Commerce
- Milton Chamber of Commerce
- Rehoboth-Dewey Chamber of Commerce
- Seaford Chamber of Commerce