ERP’s and the Business Confidence Provided!
Every business hopes for the best – but some fail to plan for the worst. The worst being a flood or a fire. As a business owner or manager; if there were a way for you to be prepared for such unexpected catastrophes – you would probably find that effort to be both a solution to potential problems and a money saver.
SERVPRO offers a plan known as the Emergency Readiness Profile or ERP. As many as 50% of businesses close down following a disaster, according to the latest research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. And knowing you are "Ready for whatever happens" speaks trust to your clients and employees that in the event your business is affected by a disaster, they don’t necessarily have to be.
The SERVPRO ERP offers:
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
To learn more about the SERVPRO ERP Program – please use this link: https://ready.SERVPRO.com/home/gettingstarted
Or call 302-856-9768 and SERVPRO of Sussex County can offer the service to you directly.